Monday, January 30, 2012

Father's Day Initiative...T - 20 Weeks




What's the status?

I had a better week from the previous one. I was able to knock off 2 pounds this past week. I couldn't depend on my workout routine much because of a cold virus that decided to hit me early in the week.

I did cut down on my bread intake some by staying away from the breakfast buscuits and I plan to continue this week with the same strategy. I hope to pick my workout routine back up. I will try to extend my swimming routine by at least 10 minutes this week. For those that swim, you know that 10 minutes of extra swimming is a long time. We'll see how it goes.

What's my target for this week?...another 2 pounds. If I can do that, I will be 1/4 (25%) towards my overall goal.

Let's see if this initiative can keep going in the right direction.

What's your status?

Be T.R.U.E.

C Wells

No comments: