Saturday, January 21, 2012

Father's Day Intitiative...T - 21 Weeks


Ok fellas, we have 21 weeks to go till we hit Father's Day. How are you doing with shedding the pounds? I haven't done as well as I wanted...only 1 pound lost thus far. I should expect this result because I didn't do everything I wanted to do over the past week. I need to be a little more discipline with my meals and exercise regiment.
So I've lost 1 of the 20 and I have a ways to go, and I do plan to get there. How? I will try to cut down on the bread intake. This will be tough because from time-to-time I do enjoy a small breakfast sandwich from Chik fil A or Micky Ds. I also need to increase my running. This is something I have dreaded doing for most of my life. Even while serving in the military, running was not my top thing to do with my soldiers. Gotta push through it.
I am going to target dropping 2 pounds over the next week. Let's see how it goes.
What's your progress?
Be T.R.U.E.
C Wells


No comments: