Saturday, March 8, 2008

T.R.U.E. Father Pictures

Guys, I really want to get this movement started. We need to not only talk about this thing called fatherhood, but we also need to show off fatherhood. With that being said, I want to start a "T.R.U.E. Father" picture slideshow on this blog. I want to display pictures of you with your kid or kids. This will serve as a little inspiration to fathers everywhere and I would hope that it will serve as motivation to fathers that need to be more active in their kid's life.

If you want to take part in this movement, please email your pictures (you and your kid/s) to cedricwells7@gmail.com . I want people around the world to see that men are doing what they were put on this earth to do...raise a family, community, nation, world.

Be strong and talk to you soon.

No comments: