Friday, April 20, 2012

The Father's Day Initiative...T-8 Weeks


2 Months to go!

What's the progress?

I've crossed into the double digits...currently sitting at 11 pounds dropped.

It appears to be getting harder and harder to get even 1 pound knocked off now. Because of that, I am now trying to target my workouts to burn in specific locations. Just this week I decided to incorporate cycling into my routine...to switch up the muscles being worked.

There are a couple of guys at the gym that has been on the same journey to knock off some pounds. In speaking with them, they are now continuing to give me motivation. One has knocked off over 40 pounds and the other over 70.

That's what this is all about...providing motivation to help others reach their goals. Whether it's losing weight or starting a business or living an honest life, we need to find ways to encourage each other in a productive way.

I hope to knock off 6 - 7 more pounds over these next two months...3 per month. Once there, I will then start working on sculpting. We'll see how that goes once we get there.

What's your progress?

Be T.R.U.E.

The Father's Day Initiative

No comments: