Monday, June 8, 2009

Daddy's Little Girl

A new chapter has started in my life and this chapter brings a new perspective to me as a man. Earlier today my daughter was brought into this world. I currently have to boys in the household and I have a clear picture and plan on what I need to do to ensure they leave my house as young men. I now realize that with a little girl in the house, a new plan has to be put in place to ensure she knows what a good man is and that she knows how she is to be treated by a man once she becomes a woman. I must say that there is a strong sense of protection that I feel I must provide with my daughter and I know that I will do everything in my power to ensure she is protected along with my other children and my wife.

As a "true" father, I vow to love, provided, protect, and pray for my little bundle of joy for life.

All my love to little "Addy"...daddy's little girl.

Be strong and talk to you soon.

No comments: